I am having a problem getting a CS-516 to reverse telnet to a 3524XL Switch.

The 516 is running 10.3(7) and can reverse telnet to routers, a PIX and VPN
3005 with no problem.
If I move a known good port from say a router to the 3524, it will not make
the connection.

If I connect my PC serial port to the switch, it works great... the same
cable that works with the other devices.
I have tried several cables (all that work with other devices.. it should be
a rolled cable, but I also tried a straight through cable as well). I have
even tried other ports off the 516.

Is there anything special about the console port, or config on the 3524?
Flowcontrol - Stop Bits???

Thanks
Ed