Hi all,

Does anybody know how I can see if a 3640 configured as a FRSwitch is
marking packets with BECN ?? Is there a debug command or a show (except of
sh fram pvc xxx) to see on the routers which are connected to the FRSwitch
that the machine is sending back packets with BECN.
Try to perform Class Based Weighted Fair Queueing and adaptive shaping with
DE-Lists on the routers so that I can match specific traffic (port 80,25
etc.) that can be dropped.

I could also use a sniffer but try to see the BECN's with traditional cisco
commands.

Any ideas ??

cheers
monti