From: sam sneed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CSU/DSU cabling [7:42897]

I'm installing a 2600 series router a remote location and wanted to double
check on the wiring. It will have a T1 and ethernet connection. I wanted to
double check on the WAN cabling. I know the router connects to the CSU/DSU
using V.35 serial cable. What kind of cable do I need to connect from the
DSU to the telecom company? Is it just the plain cat5 cable I use for
ethernet connections? Crossover?

thanks