From: supernet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 11:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: a good forum [7:42813]

Because China has 338 CCIEs (more than Canada, Japan, France or
Austrilia). I bet they are dealing with Cisco gear.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/ccie_program/ccie_present.html

By the way, if you think you are Mr. Someone, check out this Chinese
guy:
http://www.ccie.com.cn/

hahahhahaahha

Yoshi