I've set up an anonymous FTP server at 12.107.238.3.  Sorry for the
IP address; it will be ftp.gettlabs.com when our DNS administrator
updates the file.

Anyway, it contains two general sorts of things. First, there's a
collection of tutorials I've written, plus some of my ongoing work in
the IETF and IRTF.

Second, there are an assortment of scenarios in beta test. Discussion
on this list is encouraged, and I'll be happy to discuss some of the
assumptions in their design.  Please discuss this on the open list.

Legal disclaimer on scenarios:
    Copyright 2002, Gettlabs, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    License is granted only for individual, noncommercial use.
Scenarios may not be further distributed by the person downloading.

In other words, enjoy them as long as you use them in your own
studies and for nothing else. I ask that you not distribute them
simply for quality control -- things are constantly being updated and
I'd like to be sure people download the most recent version.

Commercial disclaimer:  these all run on the www.gettlabs.com racks,
and we'd be delighted if you bought rack time to run them. That's not
a requirement.  Gettlabs proper operates on a modified open source
arrangement for its scenarios. I have cleared this with Paul
Borghese, and our agreement is that as long as there are no charges
for the scenarios themselves, even they run on a commercial rack,
they will not be considered commercial for open discussion.

Some of our partners, such as IPexpert and Groupstudy,
                                            ^^^^^^^^^^
               I meant CertificationZone. Brain not fully interoperable with
               fingers this morning.

sell scenarios that run on our racks. If you want to buy them, go to
their sites and pay them what they ask.  What we sell is rack time
and, in a broader context, consultant and reseller services.

Technical disclaimers:  No warranty is implied; many of these
secenarios are still in test and are being put out to the community
both for general learning and further evaluation.  Even after they
are fully operational, they still will be downloadable with no charge.

Couple of miscellaneous notes:

    Scenarios 1 through 4 are meant to be run one after another, with 5 and 6
coming.  You can run 2, 3, or 4 by itself, as long as you preload the
configurations that come before it.
    The "H" files contain initialization configurations. In general,
addresses are preassigned for non-frame/ATM/ISDN interfaces, and you
are given an address range for switched interfaes.
--
"What Problem are you trying to solve?"
***send Cisco questions to the list, so all can benefit -- not