Also, just in case if you don't have access in another week,
call Sylvan or whoever it is you took the written from.

It took me 4 weeks to log in and register because Sylvan
scrwed up something and my score never made it to Cisco.

Generally I think it takes 1-2 weeks for them to get the score but
if it takes longer, check with Sylvan.

I think the wait time is around 3-5 months in the U.S. unless you are
willing to take one within 2-3 weeks because many people drop at the last
minute or within their 30 day period.

- Paul