How can there be a conflict of interests if it's free ? As Howard has said,
the materials is free as long as his copyright message remains, and that it
is non-commercial useage...

Just a FYI in case some of the people on this list isn't aware of... Marc
Russell of CCBootCamp isn't a CCIE either .
SO ? It's irrelevant, if you think his materials isn't useful, filter it
off.... I personally think that it's quite good although I am not impress
with the latest incanations due to the "copy protected" papers used.

I think the final decision on who is allowed to "spam" lies with Paul...
it's his list and his server , and it's a real OPT-IN unlike some of the
spams out there...

""Peter Rosenthal""  wrote in message
> Thank you very much for the spam.  It is appreciated by all I'm sure.
> Hopefully people do not contribute to yet another CCIE rack site that uses
> GS to spam.  I am amazed this is being allowed.  But, I guess that's what
> happens when you have a "partnership."
>
> Does anyone else see a conflict of interest here?  Other vendors have been
> pushed off the list yet Howard is allowed to frequently spam here.
Someone

http://www.certificationzone.com