Please, people, snap out of the Boson trance. I can't take it anymore. :-) I
just had a discussion with Paul Borghese a few days ago about how Boson
always gets through the filters but other vendors don't. Hopefully, that
will change soon and we'll start to see better and less expensive options
come through the list without being filtered. In fact, I wonder if this will
make it through the filter since I'm saying something "bad" about the Boson
cult? :-)

Please proceed with flaming, ragging, name calling, tar and feathering, etc.
However, one of these days you'll thank me from preventing you from getting
that Boson tattoo on your chest ( on the ankle for the ladies) :-)

If you're up for an argument, please email me offline :-)

Shawn K.