All,
     I typically try not to get involved in threads like this one, since it
really serves no purpose.  I've been a member of this list for some four
plus years and this type of thread always seem to creep into the list.

John's earlier post I think was truely funny and if anyone who read it
didn't notice the humor, you missed out.  In the time I've been on the list
there have been a number of very knowledgable people of which "Howard" is
most certainly one of the most notable.

What I don't understand is why everyone on the list can't simply participate
as part of the group for the collective good and not be concerned with
"Howard's" abilty to prove himself.  In perspective, I think one should see
the benefit in Howard's limited experience not having personally taken the
lab. This I would believe benefits everyone on the list.

>From another perspective, I think the desire to pressure Howard into taking
the lab, is a feeble attempt to justify one's own belief. The fact that
there is possibly something out there in this field that they might possibly
have some experience in that Howard dosen't.

Folks like Howard, Priscilla, and a number of others contribute so much more
to this list if not for the fact that they can provide factual infomation
based on their research, writing, experience, and working realtionship with
some of the more prominent persons in this field.

Lastly, as I mentioned before this thread will most likely not go away and
if it does, I'm sure someone will see the need to reiterate what was said
before. When this urge arises please think of the value a thread like this
will bring to the group and then see if it's worth the "1-click" of the send
button..please clear this with Amazon first.

Nigel