Dear All,

I am studying this days on How to configure and implement Cisco Content
Engine590 on my network...
When I browsed Cisco online Guide I found the following regarding Router
configuration for HTTP traffice and WCCP version2.
I found the following:
"The router or switch must be running a version of IOS that supports the Web
Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP) Version 2."
My question is: How to know if the Router Or switch IOS supports the Web
Cache Communicatio Protocol (WCCP) Version2????

Please Advice me....

Regards,,

Magdy