Hello.

I need to upgrade an old PIX 520 to a version of the PIX OS that will
support VPN-DES.  Cisco says I need PIX OS v5.0(3) or greater.  I only have
2MB of flash RAM, so I can't run v5.2(x) or greater.  Cisco has removed
pix503.bin from their CCO download site.  Does anyone have pix503.bin that
you can send me?

I also have pix514.bin, but it's too large to fit on a floppy disk so I need
a boothelper file.  As my luck would go, Cisco has also removed all the
v5.1(x) boothelpers from their download site.  If anyone has a bh51?.bin,
that should work for me as well.

Thanks in advance.

Sam