As many have said before, t'was a bitch.  However, I must say that is wasn't
quite the nightmare that I anticipated.  I knew I was weak on MPLS although,
just from flipping through my MPLS book today, I got some of the terms and
stuff  that let me get some questions right that I would have totally
missed.  It does indeed cover virtually every networking technology out
there (luckily t'was light on IPX, and no X.25, Appletalk, etc).  As with
the others, no type-the-commands.  Finished in about 145 minutes, but just
as many before, I found myself having to give a best guess on some of the
questions and moving on.  I haven't taken the current written (yet) but from
what I've been reading the Boson exams (particularly #3, which I have) is
very similar.  Comparing that to this beta, I can say this beta is
definitely more challenging simply because instead of mostly quizzing you on
definitions or command basics, you would be given a scenario, not so complex
it would take 10 minutes to analyze, but enough to make you analyze the
(sometimes) multiple exhibits for a single questions' answer.

I definitely want to take the current written, however, if I do wait, I can
say that I'm not near as "freightened" to take it as I was.....  As someone
else has already said, this new exam is definitely do-able, but you need to
be up on QoS, MPLS, Voice, etc in *detail* including commands.

2 other things..... It did indeed have the back button, but I got to
wondering if it would be there when the exam was release since it could have
been left there on the beta so one could go back and put comments (which
there would be no need for on the exam once released)

Also, it did tell you how many answers to choose, however, again I wonder if
this is something just for the beta or if they're making it more like the
CCNP exams in that respect.

Anway, thanks to all for their input before I took it.... it helped me
prepare..... For the record, I (seriously) doubt that I passed, but that
wasn't really my goal......

Thanks again!
Mike W.