It should work just fine. Haven't tested DHCP in 6.2
but have set up PIX outside interface up as DHCP
client in past. The only minor problem I see is that I
don't think there is a way to change the MAC address
if they restrict DHCP via MAC address, but that might
not effect you.

http://health.yahoo.com