Well.... there are a ton of answers to that question.......  That is the
other routed connection on the 2620?  A T1?  I mean, 99% of the time the WAN
bandwidth is going to be so slow (compared to even 10Mbps ethernet) that it
really doesn't matter..... I don't remember off the top of my head on the
2600s, but if you are using 2 ethernet ports, and routing between them, then
set the for 100-Full.  Personally I would always set the switchport and
router interface to 100-Full, but again, in the case of a single
Fastethernet port routing to/from a WAN interface, the router won't affect
local traffic and the WAN connection will more than likely (especially on a
2600 router) be slower than 10Mbps, you could set the router and switch to
10-Full and it wouldn't affect performance at all....  (IMHO, there's never
a good reason to connect a switch and a router at half duplex unless that is
all that the router supports like on the old 2500s).  Just use your best
judgement.... if using 10Mbps, would that become the bottleneck in the
traffic flow?  If so, go to 100.... if not, don't worry about it....

Mike W.