Team,
I am building my lab as well as my library, my question is the following, Do
the followings books are enought for getting ready for the LAB????

Advanced Cisco Router Configuration by Laura Chappell

CCIE Proffesional Development: Routing TCP/Ip by Jeff Doye(volume I II)

Cisco CCIE Fundamentals: Network Design & Case Studies

Interneworking Troubleshooting Handbook (The cisco press fundamentals
series)

All-In-One CCIE Lab study guide by Stephen Hutnik, Michael Satterlee

CCIE Proffesional Development: Cisco Lan Switching (The cisco press), by
Kennedy Clark, Kevin Hamilton

Cisco Certification: Bridges, Routers and Switches for CCIE's by Andrew
Caslow, Valeriy Pavilichenko(second edition)

Thanks,