Hey all,

This was a tough one.  All I can say is that what others have written about
this test is pretty consistent.  Your troubleshooting and experience is put
to the test here more than anything, and it encompasses all the topics that
Cisco provided in the blueprint.  This was the last day it was offered
though, and it seems like the CCIE Written exam of the future is going to
rise from this.

I'm going to take the old one before it is retired, and I would recommend
the same unless you have experience/good knowledge of the newer technologies
such as MPLS, advanced QoS concepts, etc.

Good luck all,

A.K.