I have two networks, that are conneted to Cat5 switches that are connected
with one 100Mbits connection, and they are set up as difrent Vlans, then I
have a router to route between them, one network has about 30 servers and
somthing like 150 clients, and the other around 100 clients, now I have to
change the IP networks uesd for those netīs so I was thinking if I should
change them both to one B IP network, and eliminate the routing between
those networks.

anyone have any insights on that

Best Regards,
Arni V.