Get this.......

in both my posts (I went and checked my sent items) contained the phrase "ip
of proxy" surrounded by a "less than sign" and a "greater than sign"  (I
type this out, because what' happening is that everything between the
greater than and less than signs is being dropped from my post!!!!

My original post read:  (I'm going to replace the greater than and less than
signs with % so it won't get filtered)

Router(config)#access-list 1 permit %ip of proxy% 0.0.0.0
Router(config)#interface Fast0
Router(config-if)#ip access-group 1 in

The same thing happened in that last post......  I'm going to put the
sentence "The quick fox jumped over the lazy dog" with every other word in
""

The  fox  over  lazy

I wonder if putting it in quotes makes a difference.......

"The  fox  over  lazy "

This is really weird.....

Mike W.