Hello,

   My name is Jarred, and I am CCNA Certified, however I have a very very
newbie question.  I am currently studying for my first CCNP Routing exam,
but this has been bugging me....

   I was wondering how the phone networks propagate traffic to make several
different locations (buildings, etc, each with their own routers/switches)
look like/act like they are in the same network, for lack of better terms.
For example, a Frame Relay network...how does the phone company forward
traffic to the frame relay switches located at a centralized building (in an
ideal frame relay setup)?  This might be a bad example but it's been bugging
me how a broadcast network would work over phone lines, unless the phone
company does actually dedicate straight lines JUST for your network,
essentially making it look like a local network.  I don't know much about
this scenario, so if someone could enlighten me so that I could better
imagine how these networks could be setup.  Thanks!

Jarred
CCNA
(I feel stupid asking this)