There is a new rack-mount version of the 1750:

Cisco 1760 Router: Rack-Mount, High Performance Solution For Enterprise
Small Branch Offices and Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
The Cisco 1760 Modular Access Router, a four-slot, 19-inch rack mount
router, offers comprehensive security, and the highest performance,
flexibility and voice-port density in the Cisco 1700 series. There are two
versions of the Cisco 1760. The base version, the Cisco 1760, is designed to
support data networking, while providing a smooth upgrade path to data/voice
integration as business needs evolve. The Cisco 1760-V supports data and
voice immediately.
The new Cisco 1721 Modular Access Router, a two-slot modular access router
optimized for data access, offers increased performance, memory and support
for IEEE 802.1Q VLAN at the same base price as the Cisco 1720. As with all
Cisco 1700 Series Routers, the Cisco 1760 and 1721 supports business-class
DSL, including ADSL and G.SHDSL, allowing businesses to choose a
cost-effective access solution without compromising availability, QoS,
security or manageability. For more information on Cisco 1700 Series Modular
Access Routers, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/1700.

Jeff West
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc.
(813) 831-6353 x118 Voice