mark wrote:

> I just need to know where to start with them. If
> it's not a clock rate issue, have I given enough info for anyone to give me
> an educated guess as to what I'm doing wrong? If not, what other info can I
> provide?

A snipet from the output of sh run, specifically for your serial
interfaces, the output of sh int serial X where X is the int number
and, if running frame relay (I'd avoid PPP here) the output of the
several show frame commands (esp. PVC info)

That should give folks a better chance of helping...

Also, make sure you have `no shut` the interfaces on both sides!