My intention is not to flame anyone, but to draw attention as to how we
approach basic troubleshooting of network connectivity issues.
I will think that before trying to solve this Gentleman's problem some facts
should be gathered first, as most response to his e-mail have suggested.
At the minimum I will think that(and please correct me if I am wrong)we will
need to see the following info on both routers:
show run (especially the Interface Configs)
show interface serial X
show controllers serial X
If we have these info I am sure his problem will be much easier to
troubleshoot.
Mo Sule.