Not supported.

Eric Lange
651-205-1329

James

cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Tag Switching
[7:43830]

nobody@groups

tudy.com

05/10/2002
                    09:22
AM

Please
                    respond

James

Hello all

This  is a rephrase of my previous question on MPLS.
Does anyone know if it is possible to use
Tag-switching on 2500 platforms ? I have tried using
tag-switching ip interface command on 2511s on a test
lab but the command is not available. Is there a
different IOS version that I need, I am running on
12.2 enterprise ? Any info on this is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you

James

http://shopping.yahoo.com