Just found this while surfing around.

"As a network device, the Nokia IP330 supports a comprehensive suite of
IP-routing functions and protocols, including RIPv1/RIPv2, IGRP, OSPF and
BGP4 for unicast traffic..."
http://www.nokia.com/securitysolutions/platforms/330.html

Every piece of literature I've ever read has stated without fail that IGRP
is proprietary to Cisco.  Yet here's Nokia brazenly claiming that they in
fact support IGRP.  What's up with that?  Unfortunately I don't have an Ipso
box lying around that I can actually experiment with.  Can anyone confirm
whether this is true and whether it provides complete interoperability with
Cisco?