Hi all,

Our company's data network just implement xot (x.25 over TCP) to connect
several x.25 devices through a Cisco 2600 routers. Everything is fine.
However, we found that when a x.25 device make several x.25 connections (say
5) to the other x.25 device, the routers' CPU loading was increased to 80% -
90% even the connections were just used to typing command lines (i.e. not
file transfer). The response of the routers become slow. The interface
input/output rate was very low, under 20kbit/s so I think it is not due to
the x.25 traffic. Does anyone know the reason?

x.25 device ---[serial]--- R1 ==== Ethernet ====== R2 ---[serial] ---x.25
device

Regards,
Dovelet