Hello every body, I start searching about somebody talking about VG200
Gateway and I found this discussion

I have a question and I know its silly one  but I have no time to read about
VoIP technology as I have dead line at 18-5-2002 to propose a solution to
one of my customers

The scenario is:

Two sites in Saudi Arabia, the distance between those two sites is 22.5 Km,
the contractor scope is to establish wireless connection with VOIP; in each
site PBX is available.
They mentioned that they want 4-pair lines from each PBX to be connected to
the VOIP Gateway.
At the first site they want FXS lines and in the second site they FXO lines,
the VOIP Gateway will be connected to the LAN Switch and the LAN Switch will
be connected to the Wireless LAN Bridge.

They have confined me with a certain features to be available in the VOIP
Gateway, the features is:

1. Supplied equipment shall fully comply with VOIP Industry standard
ITU-H.323 Protocol.
2. The offered VoIP gateway shall provide Four (4) voice/fax channels for
communication over the WLAN link under this project.
3. Equipment shall support 10/100 BaseT Ethernet connectivity and full IP
compatibility with existing routers and LAN infrastructure.
4. Equipment shall provide Voice compression support for multiple algorithms
including ITU G.723 AND G.729
5. Equipment shall support Voice prioritization using industry-standard
Differentiated service (Diffserv) protocol or an alternative standard QIS
protocol.
7. Equipment shall provide (4) FXS ports at the second site for analog
connection to existing PBX Central Office (CO) Trunk Card.
6. Equipment shall provide (4) FXO ports in the first site for connection to
existing PBX.
8. The offered VoIP gateway shall provide Dial, Busy, Fast busy, and ring
back tones
9. Equipment shall be remotely configurable and manageable via SNMP

The question here:  Is VG200 suitable for this scenario ??????????

Note: I do not think we need routing here as the LAN bridge will do the job
of routing.

Your Help please.

Ismail Al-shelh.