As you probably noticed the list has been
having some intermittent issues recently.
As a few others have already been doing, I'm
going to be helping Paul with list
moderation.  Hopefully, with enough of us
checking the list periodically we'll be able
catch it in case it goes down.

I've been seeing a few emails trickling in
now that Paul has reset a few things so I'm
hoping things are back to normal.  I hope
so, I'm starting to go through withdrawal
symptoms.  :-)

Regards,
John

p.s.  Yes, this is really just a test email
but we're not supposed to send test emails.