I'm not sure if anyone ever replied to this, but I'll have a stab at
comments.

SmartStudent,
The VPN 3000 Client, to my understanding is a Dynamic VPN client, rather
than a Static VPN client such as what a PIX to PIX VPN scenario or PIX to
VPN Concentrator Scenario utilizes.
The nature of the Dynamic VPN means simply this- The "Server" end of the VPN
Tunnel has no clue as to what the client's IP address, is, so the Server
can't initiate a tunnel to the VPN Client 3000 Host.  If you put a PIX 506
at each remote office, and a PIX 515 or 525 at the Central office, and the
remotes have at least one, but preferably two public addresses assigned by
the ISP, you should be good to go.

One other thing to keep in mind... if you choose to go with ADSL for the
remote offices, and it's a basic service... you'll essentially have a 128K
connection upstream from your remote offices to the central office... and
that could potentially prohibit things a bit for data/voice quality.  The
point being not to forget about that upstream speed....  I have had several
customers in the past recently that have forgotten that... and then were
P!$$ed off when they thought they were supposed to get near T1 speeds
between offices at such a "great telco rate".

HTH's
Mark