At 07:06 AM 5/17/02, Joupin wrote:
>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
>
>Its a long time that I wasn't into Novell NOTware and I forgot everything
>Now
>I have a project that should be done with 2 Cisco 1601 Router and 2 Novell
>3.12 ! and I should connect these two LAN via a leased line
>I don`t have a time to go throw books ,
>Please if any of u are master in it and Have time to write some HELP HITS
>for me
>And also I wonder if I should change Network Number of each Novell 3.12
>servers

This will be so easy you will laugh at yourself later for thinking it was
hard. ;-)

ipx routing
interface e0
  ipx network abc
interface s0
  ipx network def

Novell 3.12 servers used an internal network number didn't they? Just leave
those as is. (Do make sure they are unique, though.) On the Ethernet side
of the 1601 routers use the local server's external IPX network number.
Those should be unique too. Use a new IPX number for the leased line network.

On the Ethernet networks, the default encapsulation (novell-ether) should
work, but if not, you may have to change it by adding "encapsulation abc"
to the ipx network command.

There's more info here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fatipx_c/2cfipx.htm

And some examples here: