I'm selling my library of CCIE Written books on ebay (watch the wrap).

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems

&userid=laganiere&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

If you're interested in passing 350-001 before it goes away, here's a chance
to get all the books in one shot at a good price, plus the notes of one of
the authors (I wrote the www.cramsession.com
doc, the NLI study guide, and Boson #3 for this exam).  Please keep in mind
that I won't break the NDA, so these are valid notes and documents I've
researched and written, not braindumps.

If you want the notes, but don't need the books, I've also got several
routers for sale, and I've included a copy of my notes with each of these.

Thanks for helping me clean up my office a bit, and I apologize for the OT
(over time)...

--- Dennis