I have most of the Cisco security books now. MCNS, PIX, VPN, CIDS etc.
etc.,
the one book I don't have is "Cisco Secure Internet Security Solutions".
Looking though the table of contents, it looks like some of the same
stuff
from the books I already have. Do you think this book is worth getting
if I
already have these other security books? This is listed for the reading
list
for CCIE Security as well.

Also I don't see any books for CCIE Security in particular, would it be
possible for Cisco to make a library for people perusing this track?  Or
maybe the books I have for CCNP & CSS1 are some of the same books needed
for
CCIE Security. Any suggestions for a book list for someone who would be
attempting a CCIE security written exam? Of course I am also have/doing
hands on stuff, and lab work. I know there are some guides from
CCbootcamp,
i guess that is what most people are using.

I was also looking at the "Open Cable" book, not that I am working on
that,
just thought it would be neat to learn some things about the TV/Cable
industry in my spare time J

Brian