From: BH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 2:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to get internal dns w/MS vpn clients and 3005? [7:44401]

Hi,
 I am using Cisco VPN3005 appliance for secured access with MS-Windows
clients and cannot get dhcp supplied dns to overide any pre-existing dns
server entries ( for instance, dns servers dynamically provided by a dsl
provider). DHCP servers for base group client connections are set,
tunnel-type is remote access and internal dns servers are configured to be
used by all vpn clients. Anyone seen this before? Thanks!