I did the new CCDP (CID 3.0) exam a week ago.  As I was going through it, I
was disappointed with the level of knowledge required to pass.  I thought to
myself that most of the material covered focused on CCNA/CCDA concepts -
which
again, is quite disappointing because by the time you do that exam for the
CCDP certification, you should already have the core CCxP exams and the CCDA
behind you.  And some of the questions were complete "gimme's".

Mind you, I did like the X.25 questions...

  -- Leigh Anne