I have replied directly to original sender, but I feel that I should
share my thoughts with the group, as well.

        I have been thinking about this a lot recently. Most probable order
in which I intend to take exams is:

Switching
Remote Access
Routing (there are two exams that qualify here, btw)
Support

        I think this is logical order. 1st one deals with local area
networks, second one with wide area networks. Third one fairly deals on how
to make all that interconnect together and the fourth one how to fix if
something breaks or doesn't work.

        Of course, there is always an alternative - foundation.

Marko.