From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 5:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCNP BSCN Passed [7:44541]

Thanks for the suggestions. I've signed up for the test this thursday so
we'll see what happens. I've been using the Cisco press Routing book to
study
with. I don't know if anyone else has used that thing but it's probably one
of the most sloppy books I've ever seen. In the acknowledgements
she thanks
the tech editors for their thorough review. I'd hate to see the thing
before
they got their hands on it. I think they gave up at some point
correcting all
the author's mistakes. Anyone have a better experience with Sybex?

Thanks again Ravi