Hello,

I just want to add my own to what Dennis has said (actually I have
learned it from his book too - Thanks Dennis)

How can you easily memorize this you may be wondering...

0=0  (0000 - 0000)   8=1 (1000 - 0001)
1=8  (0001 - 1000)   9=9 (1001 - 1001)
2=4  (0010 - 0100)   A=5 (1010 - 0101)
3=C  (0011 - 1100)   B=D (1011 - 1101)
4=2  (0100 - 0010)   C=3 (1100 - 0011)
5=A  (0101 - 1010)   D=B (1101 - 1011)
6=6  (0110 - 0110)   E=7 (1110 - 0111)
7=E  (0111 - 1110)   F=F (1111 - 1111)

Like this: 3 Cats 5 Apples 7 Elefants and DeciBel. These stand for:
3=C (and C=3 of course)
5=A
7=E
D=B

The rest is really easy to remember because they are very easy to
project in your head in binary.
0=0
F=F
6=6