Hi William
I dont think Netmeeting will work with remote access vpn client, check out
this
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/vpn_3000_faq.shtml#Q56

Netmeeting will not working with tunnel established.
Netmeeting should work without tunnel established by giving proper
access-list for port 1720 (h.323),
Frankly speaking, I have not tested, if somebody had done and if its
working, dont flame.

fahim
ccna, ccda, css1

""William Pearch""  wrote in message
> So I finnally have time to just try things.  And what do I do?  Try
> something that doesn't seem to work.
> I mirrored the configs from the CCO for a PIX to PIX to PIX IPSec fully
> meshed VPN.  All seemed well, until I tried a h323 conversation between
> PC's behind different PIX's.  This did not work.
> I don't understand why.  Perhaps it is that I don't understand the PIX
> well enough to troubleshooot.  ISAKMP SA's were created.  Just the h.323
> doesn't work.  Idea's?
> The Cisco page in question is
> http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/pixmeshed.html
> Hardware used was Pix 501's with PIX OS 6.1.  Polycom VTC gear and
> software on the Windows 2K PC's.
>
> Thanks for any enlightenment any of you may have on this one.
>
> Bill in Anchorage
>
> [GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type
application/x-pkcs7-signature