So Support is the first exam you took? Kinda strange because normally once
you passed Routing, Switching, and Remote Access, you start taking the
support. How did you manage the troubleshooting section of Remote Access in
Support ? =)

It was quite sometime back when I finished my CCNP, but my suggestion about
the Remote Access test is trying to understand each of the topic in the Exam
Objectives and make sure you have hands-on on them.

Good Luck