Cisco ws-c1900 switch.  Using db9F-rollover-db9F or null modem cable I can
connect to the console port and get into Diag Console fine, but when I try
to just plug in and configure the switch it just starts spitting out
"ATQ0H0" in hyperterminal PE.  I hunted around and a couple places that I
found said try updating the firmware.  So I hit cisco's site and downloaded
"cat1900A.9.00.04.bin" which was the only 1900 firmware I could find,  The
previous version was 5.34.  So anyway, I did the XModem firmware upgrade, as
soon as it asks me to send the file it kicks back an error that says
"Transfer cancelled by remote system" (convenietly after it has erased
existing firmware) and then prints out:
Operation firmware version:  0.00    Status: Invalid
Boot firmware version:  1.10
WARNING!!! Operation Firmware is invalid.
Upgrade firmware to enable switch operation.

Im stuck at this point, does anyone know what to do or how to get a copy of
the firmware that works on this switch?  and then at that point what kind of
cables, etc do i need to configure the darn thing.

If anyone can get back to me in a hurry or has a version of the firmware
that DOES work on this model it would be greatly apprecieated as this switch
is dead in the water, along with the LAN that is suppost to be connected to
it.

Thanks,
Justin