From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 12:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Logic and Lab Rats [7:44653]

"On the other hand, who's more likely to show up to work late?  Or show
up
drunk or high?  Or get into a fight with his coworkers?  Or surf porn in
front of female coworkers?   The guy who's been in the working world for

25
years or a new kid?"

Umm, off-topic, but enlighten me, please.  Why is it worse to surf porn
in
front of female coworkers than it is to surf porn in front of male
coworkers?

What if it was a woman surfing porn in front of coworkers?  Do your
opinions change?  ;-)

JMcL

Important:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, commercially valuable or
subject
to legal or parliamentary privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient
you are notified that any review, re-transmission, disclosure, use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by several
Commonwealth Acts of Parliament.  If you have received this
communication in
error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
transmission together with any attachments.