Hello friends, I am having a little problem getting a
new long distance frame relay circuit going and
getting the ol "its your equipment" answer from telco
and not sure if this is the case or not. I have
checked cables and tsu/router config and all seems ok
. when the telco loops my csu/tsu it causes my
interface to "bounce" but interface then stays in
interface UP protocol DOWN state. Telco is saying they
see no LMI from my equipment. In the past when i seen
no LMI it always turned out to be something on the
telco side. I dont do frame relays much so i am kind
of at the mercy of tech who is turning this circuit up
so can someone give me some pointers on what i can
look for to make sure it is not in my equipment ? or
how i can tell if it is a telco issue with circuit?
any replies would be greatly appreciated! fast replies
appreciated even more!!! :)

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com