Correct....... I took the beta, then took the current written and
passed....  Still don't know about passing the beta because it takes them
6-8 weeks to get you the results (actually, the last beta I took, I saw the
results on their tracking site a week before I received notification via the
mail).

If I had to bet, I would bet that I didn't pass the new written beta....  I
also didn't study MPLS except to know some terms (which actually helped on a
couple of questions).

Mike W.