From: Brian Zeitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 9:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DHCP problems [7:44825]

I am having an issue with a 3550-24 Cisco switch and a windows 2000
Network. DHCP is not working correctly, I get sephamore timeouts on a
lot of the workstations. I set the port and the servers to 100M Full. Is
there anything else I should be looking for? Could there be something
preventing DCHP from working right, maybe it is not allowing a
broadcast. Maybe it is something simple, I guess this is a newbie
question :-) thanks for your help in advance.