Removing the route map and as-path filters will work the way you have it (if
you do "no route-map MyISP-In" it will remove the entire route-map), but you
should also remove the neighbor statements in your config. that reference
these things.  By looking at the configs., I'm assuming this is in a lab
environment and not a real implementation.

permit ^$ is simply permitting an empty as path.  In other words, only
routes originating in the local AS will be permitted.  It's a common way to
ensure that your AS does not become transit for somebody else's traffic.

permit ^[0-9]* is a little more complicated.  This statement is saying to
permit zero or more instances of a number between 0 and 9.  Do a search on
CCO for AS path filters and you should find some good info. to help you on
your way.

HTH,
Scott
CCIE #9340