Thanks to Ebay and other sources of equipment I would strongly recommend
against going to a bootcamp like that, especially for $8000. You will get a
much better return on investment buying books and equipment to use at your
convenience. The drawback would be that you would not get the input of an
instructor, but I think you could find personal help somewhere else much
cheaper and just as useful. Even if you go to a bootcamp you will still need
many hours of additional practice on real equipment to pass the CCIE lab. I
guess it depends on who is paying, what your goals are, and what may be
available for free at work, online, etc.

My $0.02,
John Dorffler
CCIE #6677