Juan Blanco wrote:

> Team,
> We have a 7200 with the following interface 4 Channelized
> T1/PRI port(s)
> We have two 2600 with a 1-Port ISDN with NT-1 Wan Interface
>
> Question, There is any cable which will allows us to connect
> the 2600
> routers directly to the 7200 and simulate a ISDN network
> without the need to
> have to buy a ISDN simulator. We are trying to use everything
> we have before
> spending more money for our lab.
>
> Thanks,

Actually. unless you get some value from connecting the 2 2600's together on
thier BRI interfaces, buying a simple (2 BRI) ISDN simulator probably won't
do anything for you either as you won't be able to attach the PRI on the
7200 to it.
You'd have to buy something like an Arca Technologies Emutel DUO which has 3
BRIs and 2 PRIs.
Hopefully someone else has some better ideas on this as I'd like to hear
them also!

Good Luck!