HeHeHe.... you understand......

"Andy Barkl"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/27/2002 12:48 PM
Please respond to "Andy Barkl"

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: CCDP, What book? [7:45109]

I reviewed both the CID exam prep guide (full of errors) and the CID
book (good but dated), and I still highly recommend the Top-Down Network
Design book for the new CID exam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Keen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 7:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCDP, What book? [7:45109]

All, I've seen people recommend Priscilla's book Top Network Design and
I've
seen the CID Cisco Press Exam Cert Guide, I've completed the CCNP and
CCDA
along with the CCIE written, and want to get CID outta the way pretty
quick.

I found the DCN book for CCDA a boring and waste of time, in the end I
just
sat the exam and walked away with 885, a decent pass.

Which book is more suited to the CID? Any information regarding this
exam
would be great, I've got the boson's to assist also.

Cheers
Kris