""Spoerr, Mathias""  wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I think I found the Solution for the wrxkrmpf OSPF problem.
> I configured tunnel interfaces at R1, R2 and R4 and bound the interfaces
> OSPF area 2. I configured no virtual link. Now only R1 and R2 are in Area
0.
> Another advantage is the backup for Area 2. In the original setup I had
the
> problem that after a link-down of FR R2-R4 Area 2 is no more reachable.
When
> you want to configure a virtual link between R4 and R1 you will have the
> problem that the ISDN link is up the whole time.
>
> Any comments?

CL: I've only glanced through this thread, but I have to ask - is the
purpose of the exercise to try things until you find something - any old
thing -that works, or is it to learn something specific about how OSPF
works?

CL: If it is the former, fine. If it is the latter, what have you learned?

> Mathias
>
> -----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----

Frame