I must disagree. I have a study friend that bought a 1751 recently, brand
new, and discovered that it does not support trunking. We looked at the
release notes for the latest versions of IOS for the 1751 and could not find
any reference to trunking. We believe that the 1751 was never meant to do
trunking, it is positioned to be a SOHO router. You will also notice that
there is no Enterprise image for a 17xx router, which also implies reduced
functionality.

My $0.02,
John Dorffler
CCIE #6677