At 8:04 PM -0400 5/27/02, Nigel Taylor wrote:
>Peter,
>          It would seem that Cable&Wireless and Above along with RIPE are
the
>main culprits.
>
>It would seem to me that this inconsistent route issue would present
>problems, what I'm I missing? It maybe that I'm not totally
>clear on what constitutes an "inconsistent route".  RFC 1930 clearly states
>that "one-prefix, one originating AS". I know it's been
>mentioned in this thread and I see it noted that the RSNG Project will
>notify peers of inconsistent policies registered in the IRR.

I'm not sure I could point you to anything more specific than the
IDR, NANOG, and RIPE routing group archives.  I hadn't noticed this
desire of the RSNG; the impression I have was the inconsistent routes
to be reported were those who were NOT registered in the IRR.  Such
unregistered routes are far more likely to be due to error.

RFC 1930, while a wonderful document certainly worth reading by any
CCIE candidate, is informational rather than standards-track.